Fitness for Duty Assessments Occupational Medicine
Capital Healthcare Associates performs pre-placement and periodic medical assessments in accordance with the requirements applicable standards or your particular requirements.
We perform all types of assessment including:
- Department of Transportation (DOT) exams
- Commercial Drivers License Exams (CDL)
- Respirator Clearance Evaluations
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Hazardous Material Worker Evaluations (HAZMAT)
- Substance Specific Evaluations (e.g. asbestos, lead)
Our office maintains the equipment and training to perform the following services, where indicated:
- Vision Testing
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Urine Drug Testing
- ECG Stress Treadmill Testing
- Quantitative Fit Testing
- Chest Radiography (with "B" reading where necessary)
We have a clinical laboratory that performs blood and urine testing. Alternatively, we can forward test samples to any reference laboratory you wish.
To make an appointment with an Occupational Medicine specialist at Capital Healthcare Associates, please call
Ronald Musto MD, MPH, CIME, is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, the American Board of Preventive Medicine in Occupational Health and by the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners.