Urgent Care Center of Latham
Community Care Physicians offers urgent care services in Latham during the day, LATE evening, weekends and holidays at 711 Troy-Schenectady Road, Latham, NY 12110. Patients of all ages can walk in for care, regardless of where they live and who they normally see for medical care. Most major health insurances are accepted. Using CCP’s Urgent Care Centers is convenient for any patient, but it is even more convenient for existing patients of CCP, since all of our practices share the same electronic health system and records pertaining to the urgent care visit are immediately available to the patient’s primary care provider. Plus, using CCP’s Urgent Care Centers can help save the time and cost related to an unnecessary ER visit.
CCP's Urgent Care Center of Latham offers a full scope of services including, but not limited to:
- Bites and stings
- Ear infections
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Rashes and allergic reactions
- Rule out fractures and plaster splinting until orthopedics follow-up
- Sinus infections
- Stitches and minor laceration repair
- Upper respiratory infections
- Urinary tract infections
- No fault
- STAT lab testing (mono, strep, pregnancy, flu, urinalysis) and non-STAT lab testing (STD, lyme, other blood tests)
- Workers compensation
- X-ray services
For care during the day, Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm, please visit us in Suite 109 at 711 Troy-Schenectady Road, Latham. For care evenings (5pm to 11:30pm), weekends (10am to 7:30pm) and holidays (10am to 4:30pm), please visit us at Suite 102 at 711 Troy-Schenectady Road, Latham. We are here to help.
Workers Compensation Cases
Urgent Care offers walk-in patient treatment for worker’s compensation cases. To best serve you during your visit, please refer to the list below for the required information that needs to be presented at the time of check in at Urgent Care. All information is required in order to check in; no exceptions.
- Worker’s compensation insurance carrier
- Worker’s compensation claim/case number
- Employer name, phone number, address
- Contact person – supervisor or human resource
X-ray and Lab Services
X-ray and Lab services are available at this location for patients utilizing our Urgent Care services.